Having a difficult time to figure out on how you can improve the speed of your vpn? Keep on reading and learn from these eight tips.
1. Always connect to the nearest location possible for your chosen country. Being connected to the fastest VPN server location will be the first thing to solve your problem regarding vpn speed. Try to conduct a speed test to find the best speed for you.
2. Try all the available networks for the nearest city.
3. Always remember that speed tests are not always accurate. Even if you’ve seen one particular slow speed test, still try to connect with it and wait patiently if the speed will improve or not.
4. Make sure to update your DNS.
5. Learn to analyze your route to the VPN server with another software. You can try to use Visual Route for doing this. Don’t forget to run this while not connected to your VPN.
6. Check the weather. It is possible that you’re getting a slow connection due to weather condition. In other parts of the world people can experience different speed connection due to weather condition and they found that normal.
7. Submit a ticket to the technical support. You can ask them if there is an issue going on that can affect the speed of your vpn. They can always tell you the answer.
8. Connected to Wireless? It is the time to check your channel. Your wireless connection might not giving you the proper speed that you can get and you have to see if it is running in full speed. Try to change it into a different channel via your router admin page. Maybe you can find your answers here on how to change your router channels.
Vpns may come to you with different issues but you can always find ways on how you can use it properly with your expectations.