By using FrootVPN you accept the following terms and conditions.
By using or accessing the website frootvpn.com in any way, viewing or browsing the website, placing a order, the user is agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service (the user accepts the terms of this public offer, thus the agreement between the user and the Frootvpn enters into force).
The service provided by Frootvpn.com (hereinafter "Service") is provision of an virtual private networking ("VPN") Encryption services and Anonymous internet protocol ("IP") addresses to its clients. You ("Client" or "Subscriber") connection to the user. In order to avoid technical functional problems concerning our Service using, the user must have required Internet connection and is responsible for this.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of this service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your security credentials, activation codes, and/or passwords (if any) and are liable for any harm resulting from disclosing or allowing disclosure of these credentials.
You further agree that you, or anyone using the service under your account, will not engage in any of the following activities, and that any of the following activities constitute grounds for termination of your account:
- Sending or transmitting unsolicited advertisements or content ("spam") over the Service, via e-mail or any other communication channel.
- Sending, transmitting or receiving any illegal content over the Service, including but not limited to child pornography, whether via e-mail, peer-to-peer file sharing, or any other electronic communication channel.
- Engaging in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other subscriber from using or enjoying the Service.
- Attempting to access, probe, or connect to computing devices without proper authorization (i.e., any form of "hacking").
- Posting to or transmitting through the Service any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, national or international law.
- Using the Service for anything other than lawful purposes.
- Abusive usage of the Service's ticketing system by sending mass requests of the same nature.
Client understands that the present Terms of Service are subject to changes made by Frootvpn.com at any time at its sole discretion, and you agree to be bound by any and all modifications, changes and/or revisions. You understand that it is your obligation to periodically review this webpage in order to account for any changes made, as they will be binding upon assent.
The terms and conditions herein apply to all users of Frootvpn.com whether a 'visitor,' a "subscriber", or a 'client' and you are only authorized to use frootvpn.com if you agree to abide by all applicable federal and state laws and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Having accepted the Terms of Service and made a successful payment, the user agrees with and confirms that Service has been initiated. The result of the abovementioned is that the users right to withdraw from the agreement in accordance with SFS (2005:59) is not applicable.
However, if the user had reasonable expectations on the service which Frootvpn.com was not able to fulfill, a full refund would be performed. For full refund the user must make a request within 30 days after placing an order.
Frootvpn.com is not responsible for users loss of Internet connectivity or other soft- or hardware problems that lies with the user. Neither is frootvpn.com responsible for indirect damages, damages to third parties or loss in the user's business.
FrootVPN is a VPN in world class, we offer great quality at low prices.
Our goal is to ensure everyone can securely browse the web without compromising their security.