Learn on more about VPN settings. Here’s the complete guide for FrootVPN setup through any of our supported internet protocols
— OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP, on any of your computer or mobile devices.
(1) Find on your taskbar “Action Center” icon and click/touch it
(2) Then at the bottom click on “VPN”
Now you have to set up your PPTP VPN connection. Here are the settings:
(12) Now the most important thing to do is to set up Key for Authentication. Otherway your traffic won’t be encrypted. Right-Click on the monitor or Wi-Fi icon on the bottom right-hand corner. Then Click on “Open Network and Sharing Center”
(13) Then Click on Change adapter settings
Find your FrootVPN L2TP connection and press right-click then click Properties.
(14) Under Security Tab for Type of VPN select “Allow these protocols”
(15) then tick on “Microsoft CHAP version 2 (MS-CHAP v2)”
(16) then press on Advanced settings
In Advanced Properties type the key: frootvpnsecret. Then press OK.
(17) Now every time when you’ll need to connect just press on network button on your taskbar
(18) and Select VPN connection
(19) In settings window just press Connect
FrootVPN is a VPN in world class, we offer great quality at low prices.
Our goal is to ensure everyone can securely browse the web without compromising their security.